New Double-Hung Window from Loewen
From time-honored architectural details to authentic, luxury-grade hardware, the new Loewen Double Hung window has been designed to complement the depth and character of the traditional North American home.
- Hidden jamb liner with no exposed vinyl, tilt latches and sash stops
- Flush narrow checkrail and square frame edges
- Authentic, luxury grade hardware in a variety of finishes.
- Historic tall bottom rail (3 1/2”) that replicates historical architecture
- Archetypal casing profiles including Adams, Williamsburg, Flat and Brickmould options
- Classic sill nosings and sub sills including Standard, BC, and 2” Heritage options
- Available with Triple Glazing
We’ve combined superior strength and durability with leading manufacturing techniques and innovative efficiency options to deliver a window that not only matches the look of your residence, but also delivers the progressive performance it deserves.
- Innovative balance system allows windows to open and close smoothly.
- Single-handed lock/tilt mechanism allows for inward tilting of the sash for easy cleaning.
- Integrated structural sill block and metal nailing flange allows for enhanced moisture management and maximum protection against water infiltration.
- Thermally broken aluminum sill glazing options for maximum energy efficiency.
- Integrated profiled glazing leg
- Extruded aluminum cladding
- Authentic stile and rail aesthetics
- Hidden corner and sill keys
- Full and half-screen options
- Jamb jacks for improved site installation
- Removable jamb covers for serviceability
- Liberty (non-tilting) option available with removable stops
- Impact tested (Liberty option)
- Unified jamb tracks
Double Hung locks, keepers, and sash lifts are available in linen, bronze, sandstone, black, bright brass, antique brass, brushed chrome, satin nickel and oil rubbed.
- Standard is Heat-Smart® (Low-E2) insulated glazing with 1/2" (12mm) air space
- Optional upgrades to Heat-Smart® X or Thermal Spacers
- Available with TrueTriple™ Glazing
- Decorative glass and custom glazing options available
- Simulated Divided Lites (SDLs) available in 3/4", 1 1/8" and 2" widths
- Standard for SDLs to have internal spacers, where possible