Putting Your Data To Work – June 11
Putting Your Data to Work: Simple Ways to Increase Sales and Get More Leads
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
9:00 - 9:30 AM Morning Refreshments
9:30 – 11:30 AM Program
Town & Country Club
300 North Mississippi Blvd. St. Paul MN (I-94 & Cretin Ave) Get Directions
Ask anyone in the residential building industry where their business comes from and the answer is almost always the same: relationships. Ask for a comprehensive list of their clients, prospects, referral sources and contacts and what do you get? A look of panic!
In an world driven by relationships, keeping track of your contacts and opportunities is more important – and more challenging – than ever.
If you’ve ever had a sale “fall through the cracks;” if you know you need to “be better” at keeping in touch; if your mailing list is a mess; if building an accurate pipeline report takes more than two minutes; this session is for you.
Bungalo Group advisors and business partners will present an overview of customer relationship management concepts and practices you can use to improve your business results.
You will learn:
- The definition of “Customer Relationship Management”. Hint: it isn’t software!
- How managing your relationships can give you a competitive edge.
- The most important data to track and why.
- Do’s and don’t’s of managing your company data.
- What to look for and how to choose CRM software.
- A four-step process for improving your data management practices.
To attend this special event, sponsored by Synergy Products, Wellborn and Loewen, please R.S.V.P to firstname.lastname@example.org